Udi's hamburger buns. Can you hear the harps playing? I actually got to hold them. They totally exist.
I didn't think I could be this excited about a piece of bread... but I totally am. No more lettuce wraps. No more eating my hamburger with a knife and fork. Holla.
Have I mentioned how much I love Udi's? Their stuff is just great. All of it. The muffins. The bread. The cinnamon rolls. Uniformly delicious.
They've recently come out with a new line of "ancient grain" breads. I look forward to trying them, especially the Millet-Chia.
The sales rep at the table said they've been working on the hamburger and hot dog buns for a couple of years, but they weren't up to par quite yet, and they didn't want to sell them if they weren't delicious.
Are the new ones delicious? We'll find out mid-May when they finally hit the shelves... Let me know if you find them anywhere before then, because I'm hoping there's a barbecue in my near future!


Shocking news: I bought a package of Udi's hamburger buns at Trig's in Eagle River last Friday! I'm not even kidding!
ReplyDeleteKaren Patterson
No way! They said they wouldn't be in stores until mid-May, and Trig's has them?! I'm going to have to put in an order with you northern folk...
ReplyDelete