He is risen indeed! Alleluia!
In the wake of Holy Week I am feeling joyfully exhausted. Five church services, the startup of our new nursery program, a trip down to an Easter vigil at a Chicago church, three different sermons, and a partridge in a pear tree later, and I was only too happy to sleep in this morning. Phew. What a week!
Now I'm looking forward to other things. What things, you ask?
1. Chicago's Gluten-Free Expo, which I'll be attending this Friday and Saturday with my mom. Any of you going to the Expo?
2. My husband moving up here officially and for good in a matter of weeks! (FINALLY...)
3. Putting the little seedlings I planted four weeks ago into the ground in the backyard over the next two weeks. I'm almost giddy with excitement that the tiny little cilantro and parsley leaves already taste like cilantro and parsley!
4. Spring. Ah, spring. It's coming. I can smell it in the air!
What're you looking forward to in the coming weeks?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Leave me some love, if you have the time.