How was it?
Beautiful.
Our friends emailed me a few weeks before the ceremony asking if I needed a gluten free entrée.
Not wanting to be a bother, I said I could bring my own meal. M responded,
"No, don't worry about dinner. We have a great caterer and they are all over this kind of thing."
I got a special place card with a "GF" designation. On top of this, the salad and entrée they provided for me was gluten free and identical to all the others. They simply made the salad and beef entrées all gluten free!
I'm dying a little inside because I didn't take any photos of the meal... It was gorgeous. And delicious. And gorgeous. And delicious.
If you are getting married out east and need a caterer who does gf exceedingly well, check out Thorpewood Retreat Center in Thurmont.
After an incredibly satisfying meal, it was time to dance.
Live bluegrass band? Yes, please!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Leave me some love, if you have the time.