This blog is missing something... Something regularly scheduled to look forward to during the week. Many of the blogs I love have something like this: from Thankful Thursdays over at The Outdoor Wife to Friday's Find over at The Gluten Free Cat to Surfing Saturday at The Gluten Free Homemaker.
I love these because I can look forward to them. During a slow moment or two in the morning I remember, "Ooh! It's Thrifty Thursday over at He Sowed She Sowed!" And off I go for my weekly fix.
My question to you is: what would YOU like to see?
Here are your options:
1. Tasty Bake Wednesday
A recipe and instructions for a dessert or baked good I've recently made that was simple and delicious. No promises it will be something healthy...
2. Faithful Fridays
Where God has met me during the week, albeit something food related or not. A weekly update on faith and sometimes food.
3. Tasting Tuesday
A new product I've tried (healthy or not) and reviewed. I am always grateful for product reviews from others, as new gf products are often expensive.
So... what say you? Whichever gets the most votes will be my new weekly post. I leave it in your hands, dear readers.
I'm also open to suggestions - is there something else you'd love to see me cover regularly over here at GFJF? Let me know!
Leave a comment by next Wednesday, June 22, to be counted in the vote!
I vote for the second one. I am not gluten free but looooove your blog and would like a weekly God story. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThat's a tough one. Tasty Bake Wednesday has me interested because of the "easy" in your description. But I feel like I should vote for Faithful Fridays, isn't that the Sunday School answer? ;)
ReplyDelete